Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stress Leave.

So today I went to the doctor & I'm DEPRESSED!! Shocking right. I'm also beyond stress that the doctor thinks I'm losing my hair because of stress. So I'm going to see a therapist weekly and I'm going to go back on meds. I hate meds I've been on & off of them for years. They make me feel like I'm a zombie. I'm hoping they will just get me back on track and I can be back to normal. Part of me is more stress because I'm off work although I know I'll get paid it still very stressful having my pay and hands with the doctor.

Also one of my roommates has chosen to move out which stresses me out too because no part of my extra income is gone. So now I'm in the search of another roommate. I'm hoping that will work out. -sigh-

So I'll be out of work for at least 4-6 weeks. I should have lots of time to blog.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Wow, a lot going on. I hope things will work themselves out. Try to keep yourself busy so you wont be tempted to turn to food (my big temptation). Hang in there!