Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another Fill :-)

So I had another fill today. I got .8 in my band. I'm upto 5.7 although my doctor says I have 5.5 but on the paper she gave me it adds up to 5.7. I signed up for MyFitnessPal.com :-) I joined the band wagon. I'm hoping it will help me stay on track with my food intake.

I signed up for school today. I'm taking 3 classes in the spring :-) I was really worried I wouldn't get into the class I need to "start" my program in the fall but there was one spot that open up today & I grab it like nothing else. I'm hoping that work will work around my shift.

I feel like everyday I have some sort of appointment. Tomorrow I have the cable guy because our internet is sooooooooooo slow & I have the DryBasement people coming out to estimate how much it will cost to fix my basement. Then Thursday is Thanksgiving & I would be eating maybe some taders but that's about it. I feel like I have something Friday I'm not sure. The Monday I have a follow up with the CPAP people then I have a dentist appointment (I might have to move the dentist appointment only because I don't think I'll make it from one appointment to another since there is only a hour in between.) Then Tuesday I see a therapist. There's just been so much going on since May I need someone to talk too because I'm so stress out.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!! Please don't call you credit card company that day. I will be working LOL

P.S. I also took my measurement today. So I can start tracking it. I think I'll update that weekly with my weight loss.

Measurements
Bust 53"
Chest 49 1/2"
Waist 48"
Hips 55"
Thighs 30"
Calves 18 1/2"
Upper Arm 17"
Lower Arm 12"

1 comment:

Cami said...

Dude, I use SparkPeople - they have the most incredible Android app for tracking calories and fitness and water intake. I looove it. And the actual website is AMAZING.