Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 21 Post Op

Can you believe it? I had my surgery 21 weeks ago. I'm close to being post op for 6 months. I wanted to share how far I've came.

- I've learned that food no longer controls me.
- Healthy food does taste good.
- I've lost 48lbs which puts me at 292 I haven't been at this weight since Jan of 2009.
- I know how to eat now. I'm very closes to my sweet spot and I haven't PB in over a week.
- I've started to work out. I started the 30 Day Shred (I did it yesterday & it's killing me)
- I love the compliments I've been getting and it keeps me going.
- I love my band (although I haven't named her yet, I do know it's a female because it was moody.)
- I love all my supporters.
- I'm glad I found my YT (YouTube) family.
- I love my blogger family too.
- I love all the people in my group in facebook and the other WLS groups I'm in.
- I'm thankful for everyone & everything that's in my life.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long! I'm so proud of how far you've come. You are AMAZING!