Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Youtube my new love!

So lately I've been watching a lot of Youtube about WLS and it's really been helping. I follow quite a lot of people. Skymoon1982 & Lossingitwithbecca & bandedwendy! They have truely inspired me to reach for my dreams and nothing can stop me. I even made my own YT channel. It's if anyone wants to subscribe. So far I've only made one video but I'm planning to make more in the future.

Christmas Eve was great. I had a great food day. Although I have learned I have to drink warm.hot liquids before my meal to lossen my band or almost everything comes back up. I had shrimp and one roll which the roll took me a hour to eat. My roommate came with me to eat at my grandma's she had a great time too.

I also had a great Christmas! I got everything I wanted & more. The best gift I got was my boyfriend showed up to Christmas dinner & actually enjoyed his time. There were a lot of people at the house but it was fun. I did find out I love cheeseballs. I love cream cheese!!

Well I hope everyone had a great Holiday! 2012 gonna be a great year!

No comments: