Monday, December 12, 2011

Always know where the bathroom is...

I want to Thank all my new people following me. I'll tell you a little about me. I'm 23, semi-single (very complicated), bought my first house in May. I recently got Lapband in Aug. I'm a drama queen & I wouldn't change my life for anything.

So I'm down to 301lbs. I don't know if I'll be at my mini goal of 290 by Jan 1 but I'm trying. Last Thursday I went down to Pat's Pub for .99 cent tacos which by the way are AMAZING. I ate 1 1/2 of them. I didn't want to push it to two. I've lately been having a problem stop eating. I guess falling back into bad habits. So I've been throwing up a lot. Today I've throw up 2 of my 3 meals... I don't know if it's because my band is tight last couple days or this drainage I've been having is causing me issues. I can say that I can puke without making a sound. I feel like I have a ED. I mean I guess I did but not one that you think of... I was a over eater. I was eating lunch with my grandmother today @ mcdonalds but I always get chicken nuggets. I ate maybe 5 got stuck and couldn't find the bathroom and we were about to go home so I didn't want to make a fit over anything. I couldn't wait to get back to my grandmothers to the bathroom. I need to slow down and cut my food up more and chew. I also been taking more pills lately because I'm trying to get back on track with my meds plus the doctor put me on two for depression.

On Sunday I baked cookies at my mother's house which was amazing it was so much fun although it was only Kim, my Mother & I. I drank a whole bottle of wine Kim brought over. It was for my mother but she can't drink wine because it has sulfer in it so I drank it. I baked cookies drunk lol they turn out good. I only ate 3 mini cookies. <3

Anyways not much else has been going on. I don't go back to work till 15th of Jan. Thank God my work has Short Term Disability & I get paid.

No comments: