Sunday, August 21, 2011

What the hell did I just do...

So I knew today would come where I'd second guess myself about my surgery. Well today was the day. I bawled. All I want is a cheeseburger. I want a pizza too. I knew this would be hard but I didn't know this uphill battle would be covered in all the food I want. I know I know need it but I want it. You always want things you don't need. I'm really thankful for all my friends and family. They have been so supportive. I seriously have the best family and friends. They are always there for me.  They always give me the best advice and they are usually right about everything.  I know that I'm going to be happy with my new journey with my new body.  Well I'm gonna go drink some more of this chocolate frosty I made with protein powder I made it was actually pretty good.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You'll make it!! I just remind myself that the craving is just temporary. Don't get me wrong, I'd rip right through a McD's burger in a heartbeat...but I didn't invest 12,500 to do that. I make a "cheeseburger" using ground beef, ketchup and cheese and just mix it all up like a casserole and eat it with a fork. It ain't McD's, but its close :)

Melissa W said...

I'm sure that day will come for all of us "newbies." Hang in there!! You will feel much better tomorrow after not having those things!! When I am on to regular foods you better believe I'll have me a cheeseburger.....but guess what? I'm not going to have the huge fries and soda with it. JUST the burger (without the bun).........that's a huge step in the right direction. We all have these cravings......why else would we all be finding ourselves in need of surgical intervention to become healthier? If only the band could fix our brains....... :)

Cece said...

Don't listen to the head hunger. Listen for the stomach hunger ... you're doing great ... keep it up. As someone who is 5 weeks post band - it IS worth it ...