Thursday, August 11, 2011

SURGERYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I'm so excited. I went to my pre-op appt. I did all my blood work and pee'd in a cup to make sure I'm not pregnant. (funny story about being pregnant, I'll have to tell you all another time when it's right.) I'm surgery is tentatively next THURSDAY!!!! Not sure if I'll stay at my house to recover or stay at my mom's or grandmother's. Guess we will have to see. Things have been really rough lately but I have faith that things will turn around. I mean I'm YOUNG, BEAUTIFUL and well not that I'm bragging but I ROCK in the sex department. I can't wait to lose the weight so I can do more fun things with all my friends, family & amazing boyfriend. I know nothing and nobody can get in my way of my happiness. It's something I recently just learned & I'm glad I did.

Also I had a amazing time on my cruise and came home to my roommate and boyfriend surprise. They made me a cake and had all these ballons. It was very sweet. I'll post more about cruise another day. I gotta go to work and make some money. <3  

4 comments:

Cece said...

How exciting !! I stayed the night at the hospital and then went to my folks house for a few days. For me, it didn't matter where I was - I didn't do anything but snooze, sip water, walk, sip, walk and sip. Congrats on getting the date !

Amy said...

LOL about the sex topic. I can't wait until I'm slim and trim - I'm gunna be swinging from the rafters, baby! Well, as soon as I find a man.... ;)

Cami said...

I'm so happy for you, Melissa! I know you've wanted this for a long time and it's great that you're finally getting your wish! :D

Melissa W said...

Hi Melissa. I found your blog on Tanya's Lap Band Journey. I just had surgery Wednesday so I look forward to following your journey! How exciting to finally have a date set! Yahoo!