Thursday, July 21, 2011

Never thought I'd say it but I believe in love again!!!

I have had my heart broken a million and four times. I didn't think love really existed. I thought all men want is pussy until him. He's special. He's not my type. He found me. He likes that I'm me and nothing else. We both have past we aren't proud of but the thing that makes him different is he is seeking help to change things in his life. He wants a better happier life then what he lives now. I'm feel very lucky he picked me to show his change too. He didn't change for me. He changed for himself. I love that he's smart and teaches me things. I love the way he makes me feel and the way he looks at me. He support my choice in WLS.  He makes me very excited to see what the future holds with him. Tuesday we had a breakfast date at Corner Cafe then did some window shopping at Best Buy then came back to my place and hung out. Wednesday he took me to see Harry Potter which was wonderful. I think tomorrow I will take him lunch at work. Back in February when he was out of work he'd bring me lunch so since I'm currently out of work I'll return the favor. I wish everyone could fell as amazing as I do. My goal is to treat him like noone else has before I mean that's what you do for someone you love right?

No comments: