Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My body rejecting my pills.

So I'm getting ready for bed and I take my pills and not more then a couple min after I take them I throw up. It's not how I expected to end my night by steam cleaning my dinning room floor at 1:45 am. I'm glad I didn't wake up P. He get's kinda cranky when I wake him up in the middle of the night. B just looked at me funny and was like "Why are you steam cleaning at this hour?" I guess I'm a quite vomiter. Anyways I got back to work from being off work for a while although still experiencing all the symptoms for being off work so not sure how well I'm going to work but it's okay because I'm going on a CRUISE for a week on Thursday. I'm so excited. It's just gonna be my Mom, Grandma & Grandpa. The limited time I get with my Grandma means the world to me, not knowing how long I have with her scares me a lot. Anyways B is making funny of me because I'm blogging about throwing up. LOL She's so crazy. I'm so glad she moved in. Well not sure if I will blog during the next week but who knows.

P.S. BEVERYJEALOUS my life is great. Sorry yours sucks but there isnt a way you can bring down mine <3 for all you haters.

No comments: