Sunday, April 24, 2011

CANCER THE WORST WORD IN THE DICTIONARY

What to say about the C word. It's a scary word. It's even a uncertain word. It's a ticking time bomb. This week my grandma was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. Fucking lung cancer. A 63 non smoker youngest of five children diagnosed with lung cancer it blows my mind.  So far all we know is its in her left lung.  Treatment plan unknown till they are able to do a pet scan. Although they did say 13-24 months with treatment. I'm praying they are wrong.  She's hasn't seen me get married or have kids. She's to young to die. Lately the last couple years we've finally had the chance to become close. Now she has cancer. I feel like I should do more to help her. What should one do to help. She said "PRAY" ! So that's what I'm going to do and I hope everyone will pray with me.

No comments: