Thursday, October 27, 2011

Update time...

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a long time but I guess I have a few follwers that I really wish I didn't have so I'm just going to keep this blog less personal & hopefully that will help a lot.

So my band & I have been having issues with each other after my last feel. I experienced my first stuck episode and my first throwing up episode and let me let you this is no other word but I felt like I was seriously dying. My chest got all tight and painful like a heartattack. I felt like I couldn't breath. I was jumping around the house like a mad women until I finally stuck my finger down my throat to make myself vomit.  This has happen a lot since my last fill.  I have 4.7 cc in my 10 cc band. I cancelled my last fill appt because well I still get stuck on most foods. I have been slacking on my walking. I was walking after work with my roommate but we both got lazy. Hopefully November will be a better month.  I've kinda stalled on my weight loss due to the vomiting and not being able to eat anything the last week and half have been a little better with my food staying down so hopefully I'll see that helping me on the scale. I have lost 26lb since 8/16/11.

I seriously hate my job at work. I had a interview today at Sprint & I'm hoping I will land the job so I can leave citi & all the drama that comes a long with it.

Well I'm off to work I'll try to update more often.

No comments: